Ascendion Law values its clients privacy and confidentiality. We handle critically private, sensitive, and confidential information. Ascendion Law takes the following actions to protect our client's confidentiality online:
- We will only use encrypted email to send most emails.
- To send significantly sensitive messages, we will send those messages only through secure communication portals. We will not use email unless the client can assure us that they use encrypted email channels.
- We will send sensitive attachments only using encrypted and secure links to our secure content management service. We will not attach files to emails.
- If we conduct online research on sensitive topics, we will use the onion router networks to anonymize our traffic.
- We will use private networks only to access our office systems.
- We will only use information technology solutions that offer 256-bit online encryption access and have some recognized credentially for their security procedures.